Among all the variables which determine a successful growing season, access to quality nutrients is perhaps the most important. Any experienced grower can tell the difference between an outdoor crop well sown in rich nutrients, and one grown in a medium that leaves the plant wanting for more. Here are 5 reasons why using Backcountry Blend’s outdoor feed program will help you get your best harvest to date!
1. Feeding is a breeze.
Not everyone who enjoys gardening has a particular desire to constantly feed their plants nutrients. A quick application of Backcountry Blend solves this issue for the laziest of us. You only need to apply the recommended dose of slow-release fertilizer every 3-4 weeks throughout the vegetative, flowering and ripening stages of plant life.
2. It provides a steady uptake of nutrients.
As a slow-release granular blend, Backcountry Blend will not overwhelm your plants with nutrients when it is applied to your outdoor grow. We’ve taken care to ensure the macro and micronutrients are evenly dispersed over the entire fertilizer range, allowing for better and more even absorption.
3. Don’t break the bank.
Unlike some of its liquid counterparts for outdoor grows, these granular products are made to be affordable, while still providing quality sourced nutrition like a healthy dose of micronutrients with every watering. BackCountry Blend’s outdoor feed program has a staggered application rate of about once a month; and so, depending on the size of your garden, a set of this blend could potentially be used and stored for several growing seasons.
4. Keeps pH at optimal levels.
Ensuring your grow media is within the optimal pH range is essential for the uptake of nutrients. BackCountry Blend is designed to neutralize acidic soils and prevent pH issues, such as nutrient deficiencies and lockout. Using Backcountry will bring most soils into the correct pH range.
5. Boost ensures a strong finish.
Flowering plants require large amounts of phosphorus and potassium to produce large, beautiful fruits that we growers strive for. Our Backcountry Blend Boost provides exactly that: a huge spike of PK to improve yields, floral development, and overall colour and aroma.
Check out our Resource Centre for more product information
- Understanding Plant Nutrition and Factors That Influence AvailabilityMaking sure you are grabbing the proper bottle of fertilizer for your crop is as important as other factors in a garden that influence a successful harvest. But even choosing a high-quality nutrient doesn’t necessarily automatically equal success. In order to produce a consistently healthy crop, gardeners must understand the connection between plant biology and the factors
- Rezin Receives the Best Flavour Enhancer Award of 2020 in High Times MagazineEvery year, High Times magazine sets out to examine the industry’s leading products. Nutrients, mediums, containers, ventilation gear and lighting are all candidates for being in featured their respective categories. However, only the very best equipment is eligible to be a part of the magazine’s annual Stash Award. GreenPlanet’s Rezin has recently received the honour of being
- Understanding the Feed Program: Dual FuelMeet GreenPlanet Nutrients Dual Fuel feed program – the 2-part nutrient system which emphasizes simplicity, reliability and results in the garden. Built for beginners, experts, hobbyists and commercial growers, the Dual Fuel feeding system makes no apologies for being the easiest and most economical fertilizer on the market. Testing has shown that using Dual Fuel alone would